Windshield damage is frustrating – now you have to get it fixed. The good news is that if you have a chip or crack that’s 6 inches or smaller, a quick windshield repair may be all you need.
West Coast Auto Glass has trained experts in the area of windshield repair. In fact, we repair thousands of windshields every year. We’re here to help, but a repair may not be the right solution for everyone. You know you’re eligible for a repair when:
- The damage can fit under a dollar bill
- You have three chips or less
- The damage is not on the edge of the windshield
- The damage is not in your line of sight
Why Repair a Windshield Crack?
There are a few good reasons to stop putting off that windshield repair you know you need. Take a look:
1. Windshield chip repairs are affordable.
2. Small windshield chips can turn into large cracks – requiring full replacements.
3. Repairing windshield damage is quick (30-minutes or less).
4. West Coast Auto Glass only uses the highest-quality materials.
Your technician will inject a top quality resin into the chip, which is then carefully cured and polished.
A quick windshield repair is easy and stress-free. Simply schedule your appointment and we’ll do the rest. Schedule service online or call 619.265.2811
Whether you have a newer vehicle or something older, you need it to get you from point A to point B. You need it to be safe. As an industry leader in auto glass replacement, West Coast Auto Glass provides the highest quality windshield replacement services for our customers.
When you turn to us for your windshield replacement, you can expect:
- Quality auto glass
- Trained, certified technicians
- Top-quality materials
- Other replacement services we offer include side window replacement and rear windshield replacement.
- Are you ready for a replacement windshield that will make it easier to get you where you need to go? Let’s get started. Schedule service online or call 619.265.2811
Side Window, Quarter Glass, & Vent Glass Replacement
If your side window, quarter glass, or vent glass gets damaged, driving can be difficult – especially if you’re dealing with bad weather. And unfortunately, this kind of damage needs to be replaced, even if it looks like a simple chip or crack. The good news is that West Coast AutoGlass makes the process easy for you.
When you turn to us for your car window replacement, you can expect:
• Service from trained, certified technicians
• Lots of convenience
• Quick turnaround
The entire replacement can take as little as one hour, so you’ll be back on the road before you know it.
The process is easy and stress free – we promise. Schedule service online or call 619.265.2811
Rear Windshield (Back Glass) Replacement
Have damage to your rear windshield? While a repair may not be possible, a rear windshield replacement can be quick and stress-free. West Coast AutoGlass can get you back on the road in as little as an hour.
When you turn to us for your rear windshield (back glass) replacement, you can expect:
• Service from trained, certified technicians
• The convenience you deserve
• Quick turnaround
The entire back windshield replacement can take as little as one hour.
It may be an inconvenience to get a rear windshield replacement, but we promise to keep your experience as painless and easy as possible so you can get back to your day. Schedule service online or call 619.265.2811
In-Shop Vs. Mobile Glass Service
- We have local shop locations ready to help you with your auto glass damage.
- Scheduling an appointment is easy. You can schedule online or by calling 619.265.2811.
- We’ll get you in and out in no time – repairs can take as little as 30 minutes, and replacements usually take an hour.
Mobile Glass Service
- We have a fleet of trucks ready to travel to you. Save valuable time by having us come to your work, home or other location. Wherever you need us, we’ll be there.
- Customer safety and security are important for mobile service. On the day of the repair or replacement will advise the name of the technician that will be arriving to your location.
- We’ll give you a specific time frame for the repair appointment when scheduling. For added convenience, our auto glass technicians will call you on the morning of the appointment to provide a more accurate time of arrival.
If you’re ready to make an auto glass repair or replace appointment, schedule service online or call 619.265.2811
Tinting Your Auto Glass
What are the advantages of tinted windows? The first and foremost benefit is reduced heat. By reducing the sun’s constant heat, you will protect and prolong the life of your car’s interior. Tinting your windows will prevent fabric from weakening and plastic trim from cracking or fading. Window tinting also improves the performance of your air conditioner, which will help your pocketbook save money on fuel! It has been estimated that tinted windows filter out 80 percent of solar heat. Regular un-tinted glass only filters out 30 percent.
The reduction of glare from the sun is another benefit of tinted glass. The glare coming from side windows can cause eye strain and a headache on long trips. It can also be very distracting to drivers or even impair your vision. The sun’s glare might even be a problem for passengers, especially small children and babies. Many parents buy little sunshades to attach to the windows to protect their children from the glare, but tinting your windows will cut the glare dramatically.
UV exposure is also reduced when you tint windows. Have you ever had a nasty sunburn on one arm after driving for a long time? This is one embarrassment you can forget when you tint your windows. Did you know that darker tinted windows can filter out more than 95 percent of UV light? Regular glass filters out less than 30 percent.
Another benefit to glass tinting is the privacy is offers. Window tinting will make it difficult for people to see inside your car. This gives many people a sense of security, especially if they are traveling with valuables.
If you’re ready to make a tint appointment, schedule service online or call 619.265.2811
West Coast Auto Glass
Serving South and North San Diego County
Cities Include: Alpine, Bay Park, Bonita, Bonsall, Borrego Springs, Bostonia, Boulevard, Buena, Camp, Cardiff-by-the-Sea, Carlsbad, Casa de Oro, Castle Park, Chula Vista, Clairemont, Coronado, Crest Del Mar, Descanso, East San Diego, El Cajon, Encanto, Encinitas, Escondido, Escondido Junction, Eucalyptus Hills, Fallbrook, Five Points, Granite Hills, Grantville, Green Valley, Harbison Canyon, Hidden Meadows, Hillcrest, Imperial Beach, Jacumba, Jamul, Julian, La Jolla, La Mesa, La Presa, Lake San Marcos, Lakeside, Lemon Grove, Leucadia, Linda Vista, Loma Portal, Miramar, Mission Beach, Mission Hills, Mount Helix, Mount Laguna, National City, Nestor, Normal Heights, North Park, Ocean Beach, Oceanside, Otay, Pacific Beach, Palm City, Pine Valley, Potrero, Poway, Rainbow, Ramona, Rancho Bernardo, Rancho San Diego, Rancho Santa Fe, San Diego, San Diego Country Estates, San Marcos, San Ysidro, Santee, Serra Mesa, Solana Beach, Sorrento, Spring Valley, Sunny Vista, University City, Valley Center